Study in Japan |
Learn Japanese in Japan!
Japanese Learning Programs in Japan
are brought to you by IPSA,
International Partners for Study Abroad,
a worldwide Consortium
of Study Abroad Programs and Language Schools.
Click on the school or program name to visit IPSA Japanese Language Schools and Programs in Japan,
explore in details Japanese Language learning opportunities and apply to our Japanese language schools and programs online!
Japanese Language School in Fukuoka, Japan
Click here to learn more
about the Program.
Japanese Language School n Fukuoka offers courses in a range of areas, including conversational Japanese, Japanese through pop culture, Japanese culture, and study for exams, all with an emphasis on practical work, inside and outside of the classroom. For students coming from overseas to study abroad, we can arrange a homestay family, and various activities for the duration of your stay. We're here to make your Japanese learning enjoyable and worthwhile.
Fukuoka City is the capital city of Fukuoka Prefecture, and has a population of approximately 1.3 million people. It is situated on the Sea of Japan (or the East Sea), and is well protected from the stronger elements of Japanese weather - earthquakes and typhoons are rare, summers are warm, and the people are friendly. Its moderate climate, beautiful scenery and great location have made it popular with travelers both from within Japan and other countries. In 1997, 1999 and again in 2000, Fukuoka was ranked the best city in Asia by Asiaweek magazine. And in 2006, it was chosen by Newsweek as one of the world's top 10 boomtowns!
Study Abroad in Fukuoka!
- Small class size. Classes are limited to a maximum of 6 students, and usually have around 3, giving you plenty of chance to practice with the teacher.
- Practical topics. All classroom work is based on increasing your practical ability, and reinforced with practical activities outside of the classroom wherever possible.
- Relevant materials. Our teachers are constantly evaluating new learning materials, and creating our own where existing materials do not satisfy us.
- Only licensed teachers. All teachers are fully qualified and licensed by the Japanese Ministry of Education to teach Japanese as a foreign language.
- Flexible schedules. Courses start every Monday year-round, depending on the level of the students. We schedule classes to fit your needs, instead of forcing you to learn when we want you to learn!
- Low cost. We are in the education field because we love teaching and want to spread understanding of Japanese culture, so our Japanese language courses are priced as low as we can make them.
Copyright © 2000 - 2010 by IPSA - International Partners for Study Abroad. All rights reserved.